Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I think I'm mentally deficient

-I was going to post a couple cute pictures of Sami, but got so frustrated with the blogger publisher because I couldn't get it the way I wanted it. So I gave up and deleted the whole post. It really makes me wonder if I'm the only one who's deficient enough to have this problem...


-Also, the wind is like a freaking tornado...I'm worried that our entire house might blow over.


-Also, I have been very UNproductive the last couple days...maybe I can get my productivity back to normal levels this afternoon...well, maybe tomorrow...


-Okay, maybe I will try to put just ONE picture on here.

-And it still messed up the rest of my post...oh well.

-And I'm NOT anxious to NOT have internet starting Saturday...I guess more trips to the library are coming...Of course, I know you will ALL miss my wittiness and humor. What will you do without me? Shed tears every night on your pillow (yeah, right, tears of joy)?! I guess I can understand that.

3 comments:

bestgrandkidsever said...

No Internet in Vegas? If so, we will miss your posts--and pictures of Sami! Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way. :)

Sarah Jane said...

I will be sad to not read your witty posts! :( Sami is getting so big, what a cutie!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Lily is beautiful and Sami looks like the perfect big sister.Can you use any help with the move?