Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tara Gettin all Brave and Stuff

We recently found out that a Vegas summer and hair - any hair AT ALL - don't make suitable bed fellows.  In an effort to solve this, Tara was set on the Mr. Clean look, but I convinced her that bare, white skin which has rarely been exposed to the elements also disagrees with a Vegas summer (don't ask how I found that out), so Tara settled on a happy medium:


Yes, she did away with about 2.3 lbs of hair.  And is loving it.  A lot.  I think she looks great, and at least 3 men in our ward agreed with me (unprompted - should I be worried?).  So anyway, here you have it.

And of course, I can't put anything up without a few pics of the chitlins.  Enjoy.




3 comments:

bestgrandkidsever said...

Very cute, Tara! Of the kids too!

Anna said...

Cute haircut :) :) :) I'm glad you were able to find a good Hair stylist :) It's fun seeing my nieces also :) :) So cute, so cute.

The Griffith said...

Oh my heck, you cut your hair so short. I love it. I am tempted to cut mine. Mason keeps pulling it... Sammy is looking cuter than ever. She has lots of hair.